SYF-1 Series|Center-dive Gear Box for irriration system
(When input speed is 1740 rpm)
This type of worm gear box has been widely used on the driveline (drive train) of the center pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on North America, European area and Middle East. It employs aluminum alloy case and major transmission parts are made from high strength alloy. By use of large number sealing and dust-proof devices it features light in weight, long service life and good tightness as well.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others available).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C face motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple mount bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”fit all pivots.
5. High strength aluminum bronze worm gear.
6. Includes easy installing shock absorbing motor to worm gear box coupler.
7. Both output shafts have 1/4” ×1-1/4” keyways.
8. Shipped with oil.
9. Includes special external crop guard seals.
10. Precision die cast tempered aluminum housing.
11. Weight: 15.9 lbs (7.2Kg).
1.WHAT PRODUCTS CAN YOU OFFER?
We focus on stainless steel,carbon steel and low alloy steel casting parts.
2.HOW ABOUT THE CAPACITY OF YOUR COMPANY?
We have 12 modern types of energy-saving & environmentally-friendly production lines including a fully automated wax and shell making process flow line, as well as 4 heat treatment production lines. And our annual production capacity is over 20,000 tons.
3.HOW MANY EMPLOYEES OF YOUR COMANY?WHAT ABOUT THE TECHNICISTS?
We now have more than 650 employees, including 10 engineers and 50 technicians.