Chain Coupling Sprockets
Double Roller Chain Flexible Shaft Coupling Sprockets in Hardened Steel with Stock Bore for re-boring, to 5″ maximum bore in a variety of sizes from – No. 40 through No. 120 chain.
All components required for a complete coupling are stocked, including chains and covers.
Our Roller Chain Coupling details:
Size: 3012, 4012, 4014, 4016, 5014, 5016, 5018, 6018, 6020, 6022, 8018, 8020, 8022, 10018, 10022, 12018, 12022
Our Roller Chain Coupling Specification:
1. Material: C45 steel, Alloy steel, Aluminum, Rubber and plastic etc.
2. OEM and ODM are available
3. High efficient in transmission
4. Finishing: Painted.
5. High quality with competitive price
6. Different models suitable for your different demands
7. Stock for different bore size on both sides available.
8. Application in wide range of environment.
9. Quick and easy mounting and disassembly.
10. Resistant to oil and electrical insulation.
11. Identical clockwise and anticlockwise rotational characteristics.
12. Small dimension, low weight, high transmitted torque.
13. It has good performance on compensating the misalignment.
Chain Coupling Application:
Chain couplings are offered in the industry's largest variety of stock bore/keyway combinations. These couplings require no lubrication and provide highly reliable service for light, medium, and heavy duty electrical motor and internal combustion power transmission applications. Applications include power transmission to industrial equipment such as pumps, gear boxes, compressors, blowers, mixers, and conveyors